Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Funding Update

First, a HUGE Thank You to the many of you who have already joined my financial support team. I am happy to announce that with two months remaining before I leave we have raised $3,300! Because my leave date was moved back three weeks, my final goal was lowered from $6,000 to around $5,500. That means we are over halfway there and I am so blessed and excited by the outpouring of support and the ways the God has faithfully provided. Please continue to pray for my heart and spiritual preparation as I'm getting ready to leave, and that God would provide the remainder of the money needed for me to travel to Kampala! If you would like to be a part of my support team and have not received information please e-mail me at laurenconger@yahoo.com.


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and have a very blessed New Year!


-Lo


What I'm listening to: "Needle & Thread" by Sleeping at Last  


What I'm reading: "When Helping Hurts: How to alleviate poverty without hurting the poor or yourself" by Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert

1 comment:

  1. Hey! So excited for you. I have some good friends in Uganda as well. Look them up when you get there. :)

    ReplyDelete